- fandom please I implore you all to talk about Dean Thomas more
- literally yelling for a red card during a Quidditch match
- painting a potter for president banner for his friend HOW CUTE
- offering to forge a signature so that same friend could go to the village with the rest of them
- actually he paints banners supporting Harry on two separate occasions four years apart
- is it weirder that he keeps doing that or that Harry keeps getting himself into situations where he requires banners
- good with a quill be still my beating heart the boy is an artist
- literally not giving a single fuck that their teacher was a “dangerous half-breed” because he respected the hell out of him as a person and educator
- IF YOU MEAN PROFESSOR LUPIN, HE WAS THE BEST WE EVER -
- and he grew up as a muggle so he had already been exposed to werewolf folklore and he had every excuse to be afraid or prejudiced and instead decided to judge him on a human level, even without the familiarity the trio etc. had to him
- standing up for that same teacher time and time again
- including to a ministry official who he just generally gave the sass to anyway
- never losing his faith in Harry even when his very best friend in the whole world and approximately 89% of the wizarding community basically thought the bloke was a nutjob
- convincing his best mate to join DA
there was a fair bit of an anti-dean sentiment in HBP best to ignore that then
- never having any animosity towards his friend for getting together with his ex-girlfriend so soon
- completely supporting and defending Harry while on the run because OBVIOUSLY why stop now after seven years of doing literally that at every single opportunity
- being completely bemused by but always kind towards Luna
- helping to dig the grave on the beach
- running out into the final battle without a fucking wand
- evidently winning one at some point
- everything to do with him and Seamus however you want to view their relationship but frankly I could do a whole other post on that
also I met Alfie once and he was so pretty
- dEAN THOMAS
modern au starks - sansa
"the worst mistake they could’ve made was thinking those kids would forget, especially the older girl. they sure as hell didn’t see her coming."
a continuation from [x]
lily evans going home after fifth year and the “mudblood” incident and chucking all her quills away, and showing back up at school in september with a load of pens - pens from the pot on her windowsill; pens she’d found lying around in the kitchen; pens she’d nicked from petunia - because something in her wanted to act as a constant reminder to snape that she was a mudblood. and in any case, she’d never quite managed to get used to quills.
#james being riduculously curious about these featherless quills #and finally swallowing his pride to ask her #what the hell they are #lily finding it amusing that he #the great james potter #has no idea what a muggle pen is #and james finally realising he doesn’t have to be a dick #to get her attention #sirius teasing him for it later but also secretly curious #about these pens #both of them going to remus #who is in muggle studies #to learn more about the muggle world
i just needed these tags on my blog
Maybe being the perfect Slayer means being too hard to love at all.
friendly reminder that if harry would have been a girl snape would have treated her like petyr baelish treats sansa stark ✿◕‿◕✿
This is basically what it’s like to be an adult.